Spending hours everyday on the internet has made us quite skeptical about what’s real and what’s not. If things get too good to be true for our eyes, we cry Photoshop! Even I thought these gorgeous pictures were photoshopped, until I double-checked in total amazement.
These works of art are another example of how every douche with a DLSR isn’t a photographer. Cheggit!
1. Parking garage optical illusion
2. These finely manicured trees in Schonbrunn Park
3. World’s largest salt flat – Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia
4. The Legend Of Narnia or Glowworms Cave, New Zealand
5. What does one make of this dress? Will a rabbit jump out of it?
6. Body Art by Alexa Maede
7. Inception style sand dunes of the Namib Desert, Namibia
8. This mind bending building
9. An OCD nightmare.
10. Mammatus Clouds
11. Roll clouds
12. Water, so clear that the boat looks like it’s floating in air.
13. 3D Glass Globe at Paris City Hall
14. Frozen pond in Switzerland
15. 3D floor art
16. This installation in New Zealand.
17. This amazing house!
18. This is a real house being lifted by 300 balloons btw!
19. Droste sculptures in the forest.
20. Gorgeous blue pond in Japan
21. Artist transforms her room into a surreal dream
22. Optical illusion at its best
23. Undulatus Asperatus
24. This little piece of OMG by George Rousse
25. And whatever this is
26. This magic tap fountain
27. Falling book sculpture by Alicia Martin
28. Phytoplankton glowing on a Maldives Beach
29. Son of a beach!
31. Beautiful view from Sylvan Lake